If you wish to migrate your tasks from CCC on one system to CCC on another system, follow these steps:
- Choose Export All Tasks from CCC's File menu.
- Specify a name for the exported settings file and a location where to save it.
- Transfer the exported settings file to another Mac.
- Install CCC onto the other Mac
- Double-click the exported settings file.
- As prompted, review the task settings and reset the source/destination selections as necessary.
Note that CCC uses a unique identifier to positively identify your source and destination volumes. While your other Mac may have a "Macintosh HD" volume and a "Backup" volume, those volumes will appear very different to CCC on the second Mac. Simply reselect those new volumes in CCC's Source and Destination selectors to update the task for your additional Mac.